Benjamin A. Stringer
Ben graduated from Missouri State University in 1995. He was a varsity letterman in track and cross country, served as Student Body President and was voted the University’s Outstanding Graduate in 1995. Ben received his law degree from the University of Arizona, where he was selected to the law school’s Moot Court Team, won the Jencke’s Oral Argument Competition, the Richard Grand Damages Argument Competition and was awarded the William T. Birmingham Excellence in Trial Advocacy Award.
Benjamin Stringer is a trial lawyer who dedicates his practice to two areas of law: (1) People injured through negligence, including medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, product defects or other accidents resulting in serious physical injury or death; and (2) employees subjected to discrimination, harassment, unfair employment conditions and other civil rights violations. In 2012 alone Ben obtained millions of dollars in compensation for victims of negligence and employees subjected to unfair working conditions. In recognition of his work in these fields, Ben was named a Missouri and Kansas “Super Lawyer” in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Ben leads the “Employment Law Group” at Hall Ansley.
Ben and his wife have two young children. Ben enjoys running, cycling, competing in triathlons and coaching youth sports.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Negligence
- Missouri, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Juris Doctorate
- Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member of the Board of Governors
- American Association of Justice (AAJ), Member
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation- Springfield Chapter, Board Member