Benjamin A. Stringer
Benjamin A. Stringer
Benjamin Stringer graduated from Southwest Missouri State University in 1995. He was a varsity letterman in track and cross country, served as Student Body President his senior year and was voted the University's Outstanding Graduate in 1995. Ben received his law degree from the University of Arizona Law School in 1998. He was a University of Arizona Moot Court Board Member and was also selected to the school's Jessup Moot Court Team. Ben was the winner of the University of Arizona Jencke's Oral Argument Competition, the Richard Grand Damages Argument Competition, and the William T. Birmingham Excellence in Trial Advocacy Award. Ben was named a Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer "Rising Star" in 2008 and 2009.
Ben is a trial lawyer who concentrated his practice on helping people who have been injured through negligence, nursing home negligence, product defects or accidents resulting in serious physical injury. Ben also represents persons who have been subjected to civil right violations, including employment discrimination, harassment in the workplace, unfair labor practices or physical abuse by government employees.
He is admitted to practice before the United States Eight Circuit Court of Appeals, United States District Court, Western District of Missouri and Eastern District of Missouri.
Ben and his wife, Kristi, have two young children, Savannah and Cody. Ben enjoys running triathlons, snowboarding and coaching youth sports.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Negligence
- Employment Discrimination
- Missouri, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member of the Board of Governors
- American Association of Justice (AAJ), Member
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer, Rising Star
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Ronald McDonald Charity, Member of Board of Directors