Bicycling is a pleasurable activity enjoyed by many in Missouri. While it is good for your health, it is an activity that can result in accidents and serious injuries, particularly if others are negligent and inattentive.
Bicycle accidents can occur even when the bicycle rider is exercising appropriate care. Situations which can result in accidents include:
- Inattentive drivers exiting parking lots and driveways
- Improper turns in front of cyclists
- Individuals opening doors directly into a bike's path
- Drivers who fail to yield at intersections
- Drunk drivers
- Passing motorists with inadequate clearance
If you've been injured in a bicycle accident, an experienced attorney at Hall Ansley can assist you. Feel free to contact our office to arrange a no cost, no obligation consultation today.