Chip is a Springfield native, who received his law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City with an emphasis in litigation. During law school, he served on the Missouri Law Review and represented the State of Kansas in criminal proceedings as an intern. Chip was also recognized for his skill in advocacy, representing the UMKC Mock Trial Team at various competitions across the United States.
Chip started with Hall Ansley after graduating from law school. His experience lies in civil trial practice, focusing in the areas of workers' compensation and employment law, personal injury, and medical negligence. He possesses experience in all stages of litigation, including the drafting and filing of petitions, discovery, jury trials, and litigating matters at the appellate level.
In his spare time, Chip enjoys backpacking, kayaking, and woodworking.
- Employment Law - Employee
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Missouri, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Columbia College, Columbia, Missouri
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: International Business