Charles T. Lee
Chip is a Springfield native, who received his law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City with an emphasis in litigation. During law school, he served on the Missouri Law Review and represented the State of Kansas in criminal proceedings as an intern. Chip was also recognized for his skill in advocacy, representing the UMKC Mock Trial Team at various competitions across the United States.
Chip started with Hall Ansley after graduating from law school. His experience lies in civil trial practice, focusing in the areas of workers' compensation and personal injury, employment law, and medical negligence. He possesses experience in all stages of litigation, including the drafting and filing of petitions, discovery, jury trials, and litigating matters at the appellate level.
In 2018 the Missouri Bar selected Chip as one of only 14 attorneys statewide to participate in the 2018-2019 Missouri Bar Leadership Academy. Chip was also recognized by peers and was selected as a 2020-2021 Super Lawyer's Rising Star in Missouri.
In his spare time, Chip enjoys woodworking, backpacking, and kayaking.
- Employment Law - Employee
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Missouri, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Columbia College, Columbia, Missouri
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: International Business