Tim was born in St. Louis, Missouri. He graduated Magna Cum Laude in the spring of 2006 from Truman State University with a Bachelor of Science in History. He went on to graduate Magna Cum Laude from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law in 2009. During his time in law school, Tim served as an Articles Editor on the University of Missouri-Kansas City Law Review and as a pro se writ clerk for the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri. During law school, Tim also received Cali Excellence Awards for highest course grades in: Torts, Property II, Civil Procedure II, Evidence, and Constitutional Law II.
Tim started with Hall Ansley after graduating law school. Since starting with the firm, Tim has been extensively involved in all stages of civil litigation. Tim’s practice is particularly focused on the area of employment law (including discrimination, harassment, hostile work environment, wrongful discharge, wage and hour, and § 1983 claims). In addition, he also extensively practices in the areas of medical negligence, personal injury, and municipal law. Tim possesses experience in all stages of litigation, including the drafting and filing of petitions, discovery, the successful creation and argument of dispositive motions, and the presentation of cases to judges and juries.
Tim and his wife Kristen are happily married with two sons. In his spare time, Tim enjoys spending time with his family, golfing, and following the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Employment Law
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Juris Doctorate
- Truman State University, Kirksville, Missouri
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Springfield Claims Association, Member
Fraternity or Sorority
- Pi Kappa Pi
- Omicron Delta Kappa
- Blue Key