A Local Firm,

A World Of Experience.

Photo of the legal professionals at Hall Ansley, P.C.

Employment Law Attorneys Who Get Results

Employees have rights. If you believe your rights have been violated by your employer, we can help. At Hall Ansley in Springfield, Missouri, we have decades of experience standing up for the rights of employees in all industries. Our employment law attorneys will work hard to get you financial compensation for the mistreatment you have encountered in the workplace.

We handle cases involving:

We have established a record of results in employment law cases that demonstrates our lawyers’ ability to overcome any challenge. We always prepare for trial. We will be your advocates in front of a judge and jury, arguing to right the wrong that has been done to you. Many of our cases are resolved prior to trial and often result in confidential settlements.

Skilled At Handling The Most Challenging Employment Disputes

No matter how challenging you believe your case to be, we encourage you to discuss it with us. We have represented everyone from hourly workers in factories to salaried officers and directors in corporate offices. With thorough investigation and diligent case preparation, we position ourselves for success and do not back down from any opponent.

How long do I have to pursue a case for discrimination?

Generally, if you feel like you have been discriminated against, you must file a charge of discrimination with the Missouri Commission on Human Rights within 180 days of the last discriminating/harassing act. You may have up to 300 days under Federal law.

I have a Right to Sue letter. What do I do?

If you have a Right to Sue letter from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or the Missouri Commission on Human rights, you will have 90 days from the date of the letter to file your case in Federal court.

Should I report the Discrimination /Harassment to my employer?

If your employer has a reporting policy, you may need to report the discrimination or harassment in accordance with the policy. However, sometimes there are exceptions to this rule. It is advisable to speak to an attorney to ensure your report will protect you.

Am I covered under FMLA?

To be covered by the FMLA, you must work for a company that employs at least 50 employees within a 75-mile radius. In addition, you must have been employed by the company for at least one year and have worked at least 1,250 hours in the last calendar year.

I reported illegal activity or refused to engage in an illegal activity. How long do I have to file a case?

Whistleblower/wrongful discharge claims can have statutes of limitations as short as two years. However, these statutes sometimes vary.

Arrange A Free Consultation

Unlike some law firms, our free consultations actually include a real attorney — not just a paralegal. Call 417-429-1372 or contact us via email.

Most employment law cases are handled on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing unless we are successful in recovering compensation for you.

Practice Areas