ADAM P. PIHANA
Adam grew up in a military family that was stationed in Germany, Okinawa, and Hawaii, among other places. He has made Springfield his home since earning his law degree in 2007 from the University of Missouri-Columbia where he served on the Missouri Law Review. Adam began his career with Hall Ansley, P.C. immediately after law school and he has been zealously advocating for his clients ever since. His experience lies in civil trial practice, focusing in the areas of medical negligence, personal injury, employment law and consumer law. He possesses experience in all stages of litigation, including motion practice, discovery, and jury trials.
Adam is a former Board Member of the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association (SMBA) and the SMBA Foundation. He has been selected as a ‘Super Lawyer' since 2017. In 2011, Adam was elected by his peers to represent District 11 (encompassing nine Missouri counties) on the Missouri Bar's Young Lawyers' Section Council and served in that capacity until 2017. In 2013, Adam served as Chair of the SMBA Law Day Committee, and in 2009, the Missouri Bar selected him as one of only 18 attorneys statewide to participate in the 2009-2010 Missouri Bar Leadership Academy.
In his free time Adam enjoys spending time with his family (which includes his wife, Stacy, and sons Max and Sam).
- Medical Negligence
- Personal Injury
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Central Florida
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, Past Board Member
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association Foundation, Board Member
- Missouri Bar- Young Lawyer Section, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
Fraternities and Sororities
- Alpha Tau Omega
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity